I’m continuing the Tim-on-stool joke *shot*
Tim is actually shorter than both Stephanie and Harper (◡‿O✿) Btw, Steph & Harper are not glaring at each other in the 1st panel, they are rolling their eyes at Tim.
In which I address two current issues: now that Steph is back, I REALLY hope they won’t write a Steph-Tim-Harper love triangle. Also, Tim Drake is a loser no matter which universe he’s in. He tries, friend, he tried to track-and-field his way out and standing on stools, but Jason is having none of it :))
Notes: I changed my signature, since my old one is basically a unrecognizable jumble of lines :/
athos being all embarrassed and blushy when the comtesse hits on him
Things Discussed While Watching CA:TWS:
- LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE BROOKLYN BABIES WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING SO MUCH NOOOO
- Steve’s shirts are so small because he’s still shopping like he’s
- Steve’s totally a B-cup. Possibly a B 1/2. There’s no way he’s an A cup.
- Sam Wilson/Anthony Mackie has awesome arms. Those are good arms to have.
- CEvans looks a little over-rouged in some scenes. Why waste extra makeup
when you have someone that naturally pretty? Dude even looks hot when he’s
bloodied and bruised. It’s wrong and unfair.
- The reason Widow’s costume is open to her cleavage at the end is clearly
because it’s hot out, and she’s trying to get some ventilation going.
- I want to pause on Steve’ apartment and just look at it. Just look.
- Steve probably goes through so many pairs of shoes. SO MANY.
- He’s gotta have some cash to live in Dupont Circle. Specifically so close
to the metro station. That is not cheap.
- BAD JAMES! NO! BAD!
- Counted 3 instances of Shield Holstering (TM) in the movie. Four if you
count the time Steve hooked it onto his arm after laying out all those
jerks in the elevator.
- Tumblr’s complete disavowal of Shield Holstering (TM) as evidenced by
the lack of gif-age. Don’t you see how hot this is, Tumblr? *shakes Tumblr*
WHY DON’T YOU SEE THIS, TUMBLR?
- Sam Wilson is a BAMF. Not a sidekick.
- The Purple Shirt of Sex (TM) must become a thing. Make it a thing,
- Coulson totally took Maria Hill’s promotion. How is that gonna work for
Avengers 2? Why would Fury overlook her?
- Peggy Carter only gets three ‘Pines for Steve* moments in the whole
series. Just three. Cause it’s not the ‘Pine for Steve Rogers’ Show, it’s
called Peggy Carter.
- Comics should come with Trigger Warnings.
- AMZ Instant Video buffers like a *****. Grr.
yes oh great one
B-but you said of g-good fortune…
OH SHIT DID I TYPO?!? HAHA WHOOPS!